Understanding customer’s preferences is critical to successful sales. Customers must be segmented in a way that maximizes the outcome of the marketing effort and increases customer’s satisfaction.
Excellent customer segmentation will:
- Improve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in any part of the conversion funnel by designing and launching campaigns that target the most promising leads and clients.
- Increase the effectiveness of the customer segmentation using real sales data, so that a realistic and more granular segmentation can be done and offers can be tailored to each customer group.
- Take advantage of the prescriptive power of other customers who have already purchased specific products or services.
On the other hand, sales data can be used to build predictive models to estimate a customer’s propensity to buy a product or service. Predictive models allow organizations to treat each client individually.
Outstanding predictive models help:
- Improve sales, convert leads, retain customers, incentivize customer promoters, etc.
- Exploit the correlations of each customer with others who have achieved a specific goal.
- Allows micro-segmentation by selecting the most qualified customers for each commercial action.
Sigma’s Digital Marketing & E-Commerce products segment clients and build predictive models that provide a powerful tool for digital marketing and e-commerce professionals.